WHITE SAND TRAVEL REDESIGNS

6:36 PM / Posted by judith16 /


We can choose to listen to the ever growing chatter of the recession we are experiencing and the doom and gloom can either fuel us to make positive changes or paralyze us into fear where we retreat and think it will be years or even decades before we can pay our bills let alone take a trip or do anything entertaining.
As the owner of White Sand Travel, I was forced to look critically at my business and the services that I provide to my clients and make some changes that will make me one of the strong businesses in the industry for years to come. There are many companies that are under collapse but I feel that this is not the first time we will see hard times and with the right approach, we will survive. Self criticism isn’t always easy and as I examined what I wanted my clients to expect from me, I had to change my message to be consistent all the way around. At a time when business owners are looking to cut back, I sat down and figured out what was different about me, about my company and how to make that resonate with others.

I have since consulted with my web designer and we are redesigning a whole new look, feel and functionality for our readers. We think it is imperative that when you visit our site you know what we do and why we do it and what you can expect. As an individual, I am strong, positive and energetic and want my website to convey that strength and personality – the vibrancy of my soul. So, we used bold colors and content to really talk to you show you why I am different and why you can trust us to design your honeymoon or destination wedding. We want to encourage you to “see” your dream and so our images are meant to spark the creativity in you so you can almost start living the experience before you get to the destination of your dreams.
Our message to you is simple - “it is all about you”. Tell us what your needs are and we can create your dream.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment